Microneedle at home! Microneedling is a common cosmetic procedure that provides a natural way to improve the appearance of skin. It’s known to stimulate collagen and elastin production and can help smooth acne scars.
Specifications of each microneedle device available: 0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm
How To Clean Micro Needle Roller:
1. Soak for about 5 minutes with 75% alcohol
2. If you have an ultraviolet light, use it to disinfect for about 45 minutes if possible
3. NEVER share your roller with anyone
• Keep out of reach of children
• Not suitable for use onto the following skin conditions: active acne, eczema, rosacea, peonasis, servere solar karatosis and raised moles or warts.
• Do not force the roller into the skin but simply use mild pressure
• Roll obliquely at the same intensity covering the same areas in both directions (vertically and horizontally).
• The roller cannot be overused as the needles will remain sharp for a prolonged time.